Where are you located?
- Friendswood, TX.
Do you offer shipping?
- Not at this time.
Do you require a deposit to place an order?
- Yes, a deposit of at least 50% is due at the time of booking your order to secure your date on my calendar for two or more dozen cookies. For orders less than 2 dozen, the full payment amount is required in place of the deposit. The remaining balance is due 14 days before completion date for all orders.
How long do the cookies stay fresh?
- The decorated sugar cookies will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks when kept in an air tight container, or it’s sealed bag at room temperature. You can also store it in the freezer for up to 3 weeks.
How soon do I need to order?
- A minimum of 2 weeks confirmation is required, however, I have many clients who book up to 6 weeks before their event.
- This is to ensure adequate time for scheduling, planning, execution and drying time.
Do you offer other desserts?
- Yes, please email for items offered.
Why are decorated cookies so expensive?
Each order is custom designed for the individual ordering it. Think of it as a custom piece of edible art. You’re ordering the “lamborghini” of cookies and takes quite a bit a skill and time to execute. Many hours have been dedicated to work on my craft.
Every batch is freshly made using the best ingredients and can take 4 – 12 hours to complete from beginning to end. Yes, that’s right! This includes: planning the designs, mixing the dough, rolling and chilling the dough, cutting the shapes, baking time, mixing the royal icing, mixing the colors (depending on the amount of colors and consistencies needed, this can take me about an hour or so), and finally decorating the cookies. Once I am done decorating, the cookies are allowed to dry for 12 hours before being sealed in it’s bag.
So, they really are special… and specially made for you and your event.